Join WorkRise for the second installment in a week-long series online forum exploring bold new ideas for transforming the low-wage labor market.
Panelists will share their perspectives on how skill building can improve outcomes for workers, outline what we know about problems workers face in searching for and matching to jobs, consider potential solutions, and discuss the most urgent questions on these topics.
- Parag Mehta, Executive Director and Senior Vice President, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth @paragie
- Peter Q. Blair, Assistant Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education @pqblair
- Mary Alice McCarthy, Director, Center on Education and Skills, New America @McCarthyEdWork
- Kristen Titus, Executive Director, Cognizant US Foundation @kristentitus
- David J. Zammiello, Executive Director, Project QUEST @ProjectQUESTInc
- Gayatri Agnew, Senior Director, Walmart Foundation (moderator) @GayatriAgnew
Join the conversation using #WorkRise.