Join WorkRise for the final installment in a week-long online forum exploring bold new ideas for transforming the low-wage labor market.
Many factors outside work, such as access to safe and affordable child care, housing, health care, food, and transportation, shape whether workers succeed in the labor market. During this panel, speakers will consider how policies targeting life outside work affect employees’ abilities to thrive on the job.
- Marla Blow, Senior Vice President of Social Impact, North America, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth @Marla_Blow
- Tracy Wareing Evans, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Public Human Services Association @APHSA1
- Julia R. Henly, Professor, University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration @UChicagoSSA
- Sharon Parrott, Senior Vice President for Federal Policy and Program Development, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities @CenterOnBudget
- Stephanie Davison, Program Officer, Human Services Program, Kresge Foundation (moderator) @kresgehumansvcs
Join the conversation using #WorkRise.